We're pleased to announce the Portsmouth Club Store is re-opening it's doors from Wednesday 17th June from 10:30am.
The safety of our staff and supporters are paramount to us. Here's the steps we are taking to ensure our store is 'COVID-19' secure:
- A risk assessment has been carried out and the results have been shared with all staff who work in the store.
- A one-way system has been introduced, with entry to the store now on the right side of the building.
- The main shop door will now be used as an exit and for ‘click and collect’ customers only.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for customers at both the entrance and exit of the store.
- A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed in the store at any time, so please allow extra time for your visit. This will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Socially distanced markings will be outside the store for supporters who are queuing to enter.
- Customers are kindly asked, where possible, not to touch items they do not intend to purchase.
- Two metre floor markings will be in place to ensure social distancing.
- An introduction of ‘click and collect’ pick-up timeslots.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
The store will also be operating revised opening hours until further notice:
They'll be tweaks along the way as the guidelines change, but we'll review steps all the time to ensure all our staff and supporters remain safe.